The following preventative measures are in place to protect both my clients and myself:
- I will send you a message 24 hours prior to your appointment as a reminder and will ask you some simple questions concerning your risk of exposure to Covid-19.
- If you are experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms listed on the NHS website or you have tested positive for Covid-19, please cancel your appointment and rebook when you are past your isolation period. If you have other cold and flu symptoms or feel unwell in any way, please contact me to rearrange your appointment. There will be no cancellation charges for late cancellations due to Covid-19.
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, please stay in your car and I will come out to collect you.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and departure.
- I will continue to wear a mask during your appointment and I request that you also wear one unless you are exempt. For facial reflexology treatments, I will wear a mask and a face visor, however, you will be able to remove your mask when you are on the treatment couch.
- The treatment room and toilet facilities are fully cleaned and aired before and after each client and all blankets and towels are freshly laundered. The window will be open during your treatment for ventilation. If you are cold please let me know as I have extra blankets available. I have a box for your personal items which is also cleaned between each client.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.